1. Presentation Preparation
- Online Video Presentation will be conducted via Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4 and time duration should be 10-15 mins for a regular oral presentation, 15-20 mins for an invited speech and 30-35 mins for a keynote speech.
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
√ Attached is the PPT Sample for your reference.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation delivered;
2. Best Oral Presentation Selection
- One best video presentation will be selected based on the Votes received on the website;
A best presentation will be selected based on the following items:
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- PowerPoint Design
A pre-recorded video (in .MP4 format) within 15 minutes is required and will be used as backup and for voting for the best oral presentation award.
How to record a video with PowerPoint
How to record a video with ZOOM
- First Round of Selection: Top 5 Video Presentations will be selected based on the numbers of 'Vote' till December 26, 2020;
- Second Round of Selection: 1 Best Video Presentations among the Top 5 Video Presentations from the first round will be selected by Conference General Chair;
- Vote from the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
- Final Results will be demonstrated on the website on December 31, 2020.